Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Crossover Capacitor

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member donaldpatten's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    Please help me replace the capacitors in my N1600-C crossovers. These were supplied with 605A's in 1963. I have an old hand drawing that calls for a 20 mFd paper cap and a 1.0 mH iron core coil.I have measured two cap's : one is 13.5 mFd , the other is 24 mFd. Anyone know what they should be ?
    Don

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member donaldpatten's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I dug through the potting tar/wax and found out the paper capacitor is 16.0 uFd , 100 Volt. An oil bath capacitor 4 uFd 200 Volt is additional high frequency filter
    Don

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.